iCOUNT is one of the longest operating Firms in Vanuatu and offers a wide range of Accounting, Business Advisory, Trust and Corporate Services.
iCOUNT is committed to providing the highest calibre personal professional services to both individual and corporate clients worldwide. In the South Pacific we enjoy client representation in all major business areas through this arrangement.
Our Professional team includes Accountants, Lawyers and Finance experts qualified and experienced around the world and throughout Vanuatu. Our diverse range of experiences and qualifications mean we’re able to provide all of our clients with the best possible customer service and make the process simple and straightforward; our staff speak a range of languages to meet the expectations of our international clients.
- A highly competent team with Vanuatu specific experience and language abilities.
- Our group of companies continues to maintain and exceed standards that are demanded by the best companies in the world.
- All Clients are supervised by Chartered Accountants with membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia or CPA Australia and holders of practicing certificates.
- Partners and staff have a strong community involvement and are committed to training of and increased participation by Ni-Vanuatu.
- The firm’s philosophy has been to develop both the local business service practice in conjunction with global activities.
Our experienced and highly trained Chartered Accountants and Business Consultants have worked with hundreds of large international and local businesses, and we want to help with yours, too. Using our strong networks with government organisations, businesses, and banks, we’re able to move through your different application processes quickly and efficiently.
iCOUNT Vanuatu is a progressive employer committed to the development of indigenous training and participation. iCOUNT currently employs more than 15 Ni-Vanuatu.
iCOUNT is a member of the Finance Centre Association that has been established for over 40 years and supported by an efficient regulator and well qualified professional private sector finance centre including Tier 1 International banks .
Since the 1970’s our Professionals have lead with trust & confidentiality in Successful collaboration with thousands of International Entrepreneurs. Our Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, Investment and Business Experts are Finance centre experts at Banking, Mergers, Insurance and Corporate Structures
iCOUNT was established in 1971 as Priestly and Morris and has become one of the leading accounting and business advisory firms in Vanuatu. During the 1990's the business was Moore Stephens and 2003 began operating under the banner of PKF Vanuatu, joining a global network of independent accounting firms. The 11th largest network of accounting and business advisory firms, with 300 member firms in 125 countries around the world. In 2010 the iCOUNT brand was launched and the business continues to grow in clients and engagements.