Financial Policies & Planning
Are you looking to determine the financial resources require to meet operating programmes? Strengthen your organisation profit-volume-cost relationship by engaging iCOUNT to help plan, forecast and implement financial policies for your organisation.
iCOUNT is committed to providing the highest calibre personal professional services to both individual and corporate clients worldwide. Your dedicated consulting team will collaborate with your organisation to develop the best plans to obtain required external funds or manage existing revenues or funding allocations for superior results.
Are you looking to determine the financial resources require to meet operating programs?
Engage iCOUNT to help plan, forecast and implement financial policies for your organisation. Here is a list of relevant advice we can offer;
- Short term breakdown of implementation to ensure funds are committed and dispersed as per financial agreements and operating plans.
- corporate budget policy
- budgeting and forecasting policy
- budgetary policies and procedures
- Preparation of inception reports, workplans and drafting findings reports
- Drafting Terms of Reference, Business Plans, Cashflow forecasts
- Financial Monitoring and analysis of financial results
- Drafting Financial guidelines and policies
- Provision of financial Administration
- General financial administration assistance
- Financial statements, management accounts and other key accounting services
ICOUNT is a Chartered Accounting Firm headed by Qualified Accountants registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants. The Professionals are assisted by a team of very experienced Senior accountants who perform accounting duties for companies and organisations of all sizes.
Please get in touch with us with the form below so we can take the time to understand your specific requirements for Financial Policies & Planning Consulting and Accountancy Services.
Vanuatu isn’t just a beautiful island paradise; it’s a business paradise too.